Winter Holiday at Copenhagen Contemporary
There will be play, games, colours, experiments, and systems taking up the space of our exhibition halls during the winter holiday when CC stays open every day in the period from 10–16 February. You are invited to visit the children’s lab, the open workshop, and to take part in a workshop and guided tour hosted by the artist currently on show, Jacob Dahlgren. Participation is free of charge on the presentation of a valid ticket and admission is free for everyone under the age of 18. Explore the programme here below:
- Open Workshop CC Studio’s first-floor workshop is open every day from 11.00–17.30. Together with our workshop assistants children and adults can work with different materials and methods inspired by Jacob Dahlgren’s exhibition Art is Life. Dahlgren creates art through play, games, and systems made from everyday objects – and you, too, will have an opportunity of trying it out in the workshop.
- Höller's Lab for Children Every day at 14.00 our art communicators will be ready and waiting by the big mushroom in Carsten Höller’s exhibition Reproduction in Hall 1. Here we invite children inside to play and experiment in ways that engage several of their senses.
- Be creative together with the artist: Open workshop with Jacob Dahlgren On Saturday and Sunday 15–16 February from 11.00–15.00 everybody is welcome to take part in the open workshop with artist Jacob Dahlgren, whose exhibition Art is Life is currently showing at CC.
- Guided tour with artist Jacob Dahlgren On Saturday 15 February at 15.00 Jacob Dahlgren will host a tour for adults of the exhibition Art is Life.
- Shortfilm Festival 60 Seconds For the second year in a row the short film festival 60Seconds projects specially selected films on CC’s facade. For a full week in February ten films, each lasting 60 seconds, will illuminate Refshaleøen after dark. The films are short, artistic silent movies selected by the 60Seconds jury on the basis of this year’s theme: RIGHT OR WRONG BROWSING YOUR CITY.